Monday, November 19, 2012

Scrapbooking Class

To get out and meet new people I signed up for a scrapbooking class offered by the USO. This class was quite interesting considering I have been scrapbooking for years now and due to the move I didn't have any of my supplies with me. The one nice thing is that for $20 they provided a all the supplies needed to create three two-page layout designs.

I was a little disappointed when I saw that the layouts were not Christmas themed as I had hoped but they were still cute none the less.

Here we have the  News Years layout with a pocket to stick all your resolutions in.


Next up is the Saint Patrick's Day layout



Lastly we have an adorable Easter layout. Sorry about the quality of the last picture, for some reason it wouldn't photograph well at all.



Of the three my favorite was the St. Patrick's Day one and I can see myself doing similar layouts in the future. I plan on continuing the classes every month so look forward to next months layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment