Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Scrapbooking Class

I'm Back! It has been a while but I am back with the latest layouts from the monthly scrapbooking class I like to go to. This month we did two planned layouts and then we got to go through a giant box of scrap papers that the instructor brought so we could make our own for once. 

A cute summery layout

An Italian trip layout.

The Italian layout isn't 100% finished because I wanted to be able to play around with the elements on the page. Mainly because we are going to Italy next month with my parents and I wanted to be able to use the layout and elements for those photos. 



Now instead of a 2 page layout that the class usually does I went with a 4 page layout when I found enough scraps to do so. I fell in love with the patterned paper and I used all but one piece that I found in the scrap bin. it only took me a little over an hour to figure out how to get all of these looking good, then I found the most amazing brads and I managed to work them into 3 of the 4 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment